Friday, March 4, 2011

"Good Times, Bad Times" by Led Zeppelin





Cloze exercise. Listen to the song, then fill the blanks.

In the days of my youth, I was what it means to be a ,
Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things I can.
No matter how I , I find my way into the same old jam.

*Good Times, Bad , you know I've had my share;
When my woman left home for a brown eyed man,
Well, I still don't seem to .

Sixteen, I fell in love with a as sweet as could be,
Only took a couple of 'til she was rid of me.
She that she would be all mine and love me 'till the end,
But when I in her ear, I lost another friend, oooh.

*Good Times, Bad , you know I've had my share;
When my woman left home for a brown eyed man,
Well, I still don't seem to .

*Good Times, Bad , you know I've had my share;
When my woman left home for a brown eyed man,
Well, I still don't seem to .

I know what it to be alone, I sure do wish I was at home.
I don't care what the say, I'm love you each and every day.
You can feel the beat within my heart.
Realize, sweet babe, we ain't ever .

This cloze exercise was written by Ed Murray. Ed is an ESL instructor at City College, Mission Campus.

Led Zeppelin was one of the greatest rock music groups. Read about them in Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment